Project Minima:

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

On Getting it Done

I did show up on Monday.  I let it slide til afternoon, but that was because I was working on the studio/dressing room extravaganza.  And I did the F.A. (Fitness Assessment) rolling of the eyes here.  Facing reality is good.  geez.  It's a start,

painting by Catherine Kehoe.
I'm starting...and look here,  I'm at the foreseeable end of the studio renewal project which several weeks ago seemed insurmountable.  yep.

To help things along, I instituted a new habit.  After I take that first sip of caffeinated beverage, I go upstairs and get dressed for exercise - whether I go or not is a different matter.  It's the getting dressed for it that's the habit I want to form.  So linking the task to something I already do without thinking - like getting my caffeine is the idea.  Like I said, it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment